Friday 16 March 2012

Ahhh, Saint Patrick's Day Eve.
A day in which we all pretend to be from some little island off the coast of Europe for a day, and unintentionally insult said country by vomiting all over our friends in the name of their patron saint.

I'm game for it, hells yeah. Mary and I are going out for drinks (green beer and all), so expect me to be blogging with a hangover next time I post, eh? Hehe. Jack's been hanging about with us, though he says he'll be skipping town as soon as his arm's all healed up. In the meantime I'm gonna be exploring town a little more, found this second-hand bookstore that you can almost get lost in. Hate not being able to carry many books with me on the trains, but I do like having a paperback to keep me company.

Till the hangover, peace out


No comments:

Post a Comment